Tabulator examples include:
Google AJAX Libraries API
// jQuery obviously hasn't been loaded... let's get on that shall we...
// oh, and don't flame me for document.write... its just an example }
Backbone Fundamentals, Three.js Boilerplate, zoom.js
- Google Closure Library
- Knockoutjs helps create rich, desktop-like web UIs. It simplifies user interactions and makes interfaces fully responsive to any data source changes. Knockoutjs links data models to UIs, simplifying the synchronization between them.
URI.js provides utility functions for working with URLs, e.g. relative paths.
- Typeahead.js is a fast and fully-featured autocomplete library that downloads data to client localStorage for speedy lookup.
Model View Controller (MVC ) and Single Page Application Frameworks
Visual and Graphing Tools
Real Time Frameworks
- DerbyJs realtime, collaborative applications that run in both Node.js and browsers.
- Racer is a realtime model synchronization engine for Node.js.
- Backbone.io Backbone.js sync via Socket.IO
- Primus provides a real-time server abstraction layer, allowing you to swap in different real-time server backends, e.g. Engine.IO, Socket.IO, WebSockets, Browserchannel and SockJS. Build first, decide later provides an overview.