PREFIX tl: <http://purl.org/NET/c4dm/timeline.owl#>
"This ontology is centered around the notion of timeline, seen here as a way to identify a temporal backbone. A timeline may support a signal, a video, a score, a work, etc. A particular instance of a timeline is the physical one, on which the 29th of October, 2007 is defined.
This ontology, used with the Event ontology, can be used to annotate sections of a signal, a video, or any temporal object. For example, it can be used to express:
1. This shot holds between this frame and that frame, in this video
2. This performance happened at that particular date
3. In this song, the first chorus is before the second verse
4. A new structural segment starts at 2 minutes and 43 seconds, on this signal
5. This signal is a sampled version of this one
6. This part of the score corresponds to this section in an actual performance (in progress...)
Some tools to manipulate data from this ontology can be found in the motools project on Sourceforge. "